Westons Way, BS15
- Close to Local Amenities
- Four Large Double Bedrooms
- Driveway with Space for Multiple Vehicles
- Double Garage
- Private, Enclosed Garden
Entering through an attractive porch area, the large hallway branches off to a two-tiered lounge/dining area, second reception room, downstairs w/c and kitchen.
The lounge is very spacious with feature fireplace and patio doors leading directly into the rear garden.
Moving upstairs, accommodation won't disappoint with four larger than average bedrooms, the main bedroom has an en-suite and two have integrated wardrobes. A family bathroom with bath and shower completes the internal accommodation.
External benefits include a large driveway with space for multiple vehicles, double garage and large, private enclosed rear garden with patio area. A must see property with huge potential!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Westons Way, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station2.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station3.1 miles
- Stapleton Road Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.