Glendower Street, Monmouth
- Top Floor Town Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Exposed Beams Throughout
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Hallway Storage Cupboards
- Garage Space
- Excellent Position to Town Centre & Commuter Links
2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT is situated in a PEACEFUL LOCATION off the HIGH STREET. Features include SASH windows, VAULTED ceiling in the lounge/dining room, MODERN Kitchen and bathroom, 2 DOUBLE bedrooms. The property benefits from PARKING & GARAGE plus outside storage cupboard.
This 2 Double bedroom apartment is within a well maintained building with well maintained communal areas, housing 7 leasehold apartments in total and off street parking for all. Immaculate, newly renovated apartment in a period building in the character end of Monmouth Town!
The apartment benefits from a practical layout with hallway with ample storage cupboards and entry phone, Lounge/ Dining room with vaulted ceiling, fully fitted modern kitchen with integral appliances, 2 double bedrooms and modern bathroom with shower over. The property is heated by economical slim line electric storage heaters and has character throughout with beams plus sash windows. There is a garage and private outside lockable storage cupboard.
Monmouth offers great transport links to surrounding areas via the A449 and A40 on to the M4 and M50 motorway networks, making it an ideal location for commuters to both Bristol and Cardiff. There are also well regarded public and private schools within easy reach of the property.
Main door with call button into:
Door to rear of building (leading to the garage). Door to staircase leading to top floor.
Front door into:
Storage cupboard, carpet, power and light.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 11" x 11' 9" ( 6.07m x 3.58m )
Sash window to front aspect, beams to vaulted ceiling, skylight window, carpet, power and light. Opening to:
Kitchen 9' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.78m )
Sash window to front aspect, fully fitted modern kitchen to include base wall and drawer units with laminate work surface over, composite sink wand drainer with mixer tap over, inset hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, built-in electric oven under, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, tiled splash backs, hatch to loft space, power and spot lighting.
From Inner Hallway
Carpet, electric storage heater, built-in double cupboard with shelving, power and lights. Doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
Sash window to rear aspect over looking Chippenham Park, beam to ceiling, carpet, electric storage heater, power and spot lighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Sash window to rear aspect over looking Chippenham Park, beams to ceiling, carpet, electric storage heater, power and spot lighting.
Modern suite consisting of, bath with side panel and 'Mira' shower over, pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc, mosaic tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, built-in vanity cabinet with mirror front and shelving with shaver point, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan and spot lighting.
With up and over door, eaves storage, power and light. Allocated visitor parking space.
Mains services to include, electricity, water and drainage.
The Ground Rent is included in the Service Charge which is around £130 per month - this also includes building insurance, external building repairs/maintenance, communal hall cleaning and maintenance of communal driveway. For further information please call Peter Alan on: .
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Glendower Street, Monmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lydney Station10.3 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan (incorporating PA Black) has enjoyed success in Monmouth for the last 4 years. It welcomes a newly appointed Manager in March 2016, who has vast experience in the market place with an evident drive for success. Peter Alan are now offering bespoke marketing packages for properties of all values as we focus on being the 'Agent of Choice' in 2016.
Peter Alan provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national exposure to achieve the ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MMT301133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by pa black, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.