Hawthorns, Cote Road, Aston
- Gas Central Heating
- Integrated Kitchen including high level oven, gas hob, cokker hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Choice of floor and wall tiling
- Inset ceiling lights to kitchen, bathroom and en-suites
- Light and power to garages
- NHBC Cover
SHOWHOME NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Third phase of Hawthorns, a collection of executive detached four and five bedroom homes located in the village of Aston in the Oxfordshire Countryside.
With westerly facing garden, double garage and parking this property offers spacious family accommodation set over two floors. Kitchen/family room opening onto the garden. Kitchen with fully integrated appliances to include high level oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Separate dining room, sitting room and utility room. Master bedroom with en suite, second bedroom with en suite and two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom.
The Village of Aston has all the essentials of village life - a church, a school and a pub.
A little over two miles away is the village of Bampton, one of the oldest villages in England, boasting a village shop, Post office, butcher, and traditional pubs serving good food and real ales, all set around a pretty market square.
Oxfordshire largest market town Witney is located only five miles away and offers an array of shopping an leisure facilities.
The A40 is just four miles away which connects to Cheltenham to the west, Oxford and M40 to the east.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing directly with the marketing suite on .
Hawthorns, Cote Road, Aston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Combe Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIE200030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.