Regent Drive, Littledown, Bournemouth
- Cul De Sac Location
- Double Garage & Further Parking Area
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Close to JP Morgan & Bournemouth Hospital
- No Chain
Enter into the hallway with stairs to the first floor and useful guest cloakroom. The 23' lounge has a feature fireplace, bay window to the front, sliding patio doors to the rear and double doors intercommunicating to the separate dining room. The 16' kitchen/breakfast room has an extensive range of units and built-in appliances, plus a useful utility room and door to the double garage and rear garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms - the master bedroom has its own en-suite shower room; there are two further double bedrooms and two single rooms. The family bathroom has a three piece suite. Access to loft space.
Outside, the rear garden enjoys a secluded aspect and has a patio and lawned area. There is a double garage with twin doors plus further double gated area which has a parking area for boat/caravan.
Ground Floor WC
25' 8'' x 13' 3'' (7.82m x 4.04m)
10' 8'' x 9' 0'' (3.25m x 2.74m)
16' 2'' x 10' 7'' (4.92m x 3.22m)
9' 5'' x 5' 2'' (2.87m x 1.57m)
Stairs lead to First Floor Landing
13' 3'' x 12' 4'' (4.04m x 3.76m)
En-Suite shower Room
13' 3'' x 11' 6'' (4.04m x 3.50m)
11' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.45m x 2.97m)
10' 0'' x 8' 1'' (3.05m x 2.46m)
8' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.69m x 1.95m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Regent Drive, Littledown, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.9 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.6 miles
- Christchurch Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Richard Godsell's Southbourne office was established in 1928 and enjoys a prominent location in the main shopping street, Southbourne Grove. We are independent Estate Agents with a sister office in Christchurch town centre just 150 yards from the historic Priory and Highcliffe Town Centre. . Our enthusiastic team offers a professional yet friendly service, combining traditional values with the latest in modern technology. Directors Stuart Mason and Alastair McCall have more than 40 years
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10585683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.