6, Keynsham Street, Cheltenham GL52 6EJ
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
- Close to Sandford Park and the Hospital
- Modern fitted kitchen including appliances
- Up to 3 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Powered Central Heating
- On Street Permit Parking through CBC
- Pets considered at an additional £50 Pcm rent
- Very Popular Location
- Quick Decision within 2 working days GUARANTEED
- Available 1st December 2020
The property consists of a living room/bedroom no.3 with a separate lounge diner which leads through to a modern fitted kitchen which includes a fridge/freezer. Upstairs there are a further two light and airy double bedrooms with a separate family bathroom
Please refer to the supplied floorplan for this properties overall layout and dimensions.
This property includes:
- Bedroom/Living Room
3.6m x 3.67m (13.2 sqm) - 11' 9" x 12' (142 sqft)
Located on the ground floor adjacent to the lounge/diner.
- Lounge Diner
3.82m x 3.01m (11.4 sqm) - 12' 6" x 9' 10" (123 sqft)
With access through to the galley style modern kitchen.
5.69m x 1.75m (9.9 sqm) - 18' 8" x 5' 8" (107 sqft)
Consisting of a range of base and wall units with solid wood work surfaces, stainless steel sink, oven, hob and freestanding fridge freezer.
4.63m x 6.72m (31.1 sqm) - 15' 2" x 22' (335 sqft)
A very large and useful storage space which is home to the washing machine.
- Rear Garden
6.33m x 4.63m (29.3 sqm) - 20' 9" x 15' 2" (316 sqft)
Accessed through the property and laid to gravel for low maintenance.
- Bedroom 1
3.01m x 3.67m (11 sqm) - 9' 10" x 12' (118 sqft)
Double bedroom located to the front of the property.
- Bedroom 2
3m x 3.82m (11.4 sqm) - 9' 10" x 12' 6" (123 sqft)
Double bedroom located to the rear of the property.
3.67m x 1.64m (6 sqm) - 12' x 5' 4" (64 sqft)
Bathroom comprising 3 piece suite with vanity basin and toilet and bath with shower over.
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band D (55-68)
- Service Included:
Mains Electricity, Water , Gas and Drainage are all connected with accounts to be set up by the new occupiers at the start of any tenancy.
Avoid disappointment and register your interest today. Please contact Daniel Jones from EweMove for further information and to arrange a viewing or why not simply book a viewing Instantly online through EWEMOVE'S Awarding Winning Website. Simply find the property you like on our website and click the Book Viewing tab. Either select a suitable pre-arranged viewing time and date or if none are suitable then you can request a callback.
Please Note: A reduced deposit/bond of £530 is required, providing you can provide a suitable Guarantor. Otherwise a deposit/bond of £1067 will be needed for this property.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Cheltenham) - Property Reference 33404
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
6, Keynsham Street, Cheltenham GL52 6EJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station1.5 miles
About the agent
EweMove, South West England
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK's Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple - the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 33404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, South West England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.