Shroton Street, London
- Newly refurbished
- Spacious reception
- Fuly fitted kitchen
- Moments from Marylebone station and amenities of Baker Street
The property comprises of three large double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, spacious reception and fully fitted kitchen.
Cosway Mansions is located at the junction of Cosway Street & Shroton Street with easy access to Baker Street and Marylebone ground stations.
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No.12
Shroton Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marylebone Station0.1 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Established since 1988, Sandfords is now one of London's leading firms of independent estate agents. We specialise in the sale, rental and acquisition of prime residential property in Central and North West London, most notably, in the Primrose Hill, Marylebone, St John's Wood, Regent's Park, Little Venice and Maida Vale areas. Run by a dedicated team of directors with a hands-on approach to all aspects of the business, we have built ourselves a reputation for professionalism and enthusiasm.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAT130115_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandfords, Regents Park - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.