Glendower Street, Monmouth, NP25
- SPACIOUS 3RD FLOOR APARTMENT
- CONVENIENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION CLOSE TO MONNOW STREET
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING
- MODERN KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VIEWS OVER MONMOUTH TOWARDS THE KYMIN FROM THE FRONT
- VIEWS OVER PARK TO THE REAR
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Tenure: Share of Freehold
** REGISTER YOUR INTEREST ** A spacious and character 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment situated within a nineteenth century former water works in the historic part of Monmouth town. Newly renovated and presented at a high standard, the apartment enjoys rooftop views over the town towards the Kymin from the front and Chippingham Gate and playing fields from the rear. Monmouth town centre is a short distance away, with its local restaurants and cafes, theatre and shire hall, and extensive shopping facilities on Monnow Street.
The accommodation comprises: an entrance hall with large storage cupboard, spacious lounge with exposed beams and vaulted ceiling opening to a modern kitchen. 2 double bedrooms & contemporary bathroom with shower over bath.
Outside: to the rear of the property is a single garage with power and light with storage to the loft area. The property is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Glendower Street, Monmouth, NP25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lydney Station10.3 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17566657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Usk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.