Box Road, Dursley
- ***£500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES***
- Fitted kitchen/ dining built in oven. hob and extractor fan
- Well appointed family bathroom
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear gardens
- 10 year new home warranty
- GREAT SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- RESERVE OFF PLAN
***£500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES*** Bromford will contribute £500 towards your legal fees on your new shared ownership home at Millfields when you reserve on or after 10 September 2020, followed by legal completion before or on 30 November 2020.* FABULOUS SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY- PLOT 101- This two bedroom semi detached home comprises of a kitchen/ dining room, living room, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom and one further bedroom and family bathroom. Allocated parking spaces and turfed rear gardens.
The property is situated on a new development in the vibrant Gloucestershire village of Cam, also a foot of the stunning Cotswold Hills. The village has many amenities such as shops, pubs, local services, schools and sports club and also home to the Cam and Dursley railway station.
Full value: £235,00040% share value: £94,0005% minimum deposit: £4,700Rent on remaining share: £323.13Service charge: £19.84Building insurance: £15.06
What is Shared Ownership?If you can’t quite afford the mortgage on 100% of a home then Help to Buy: shared ownership offers you the opportunity to buy a share of your home and pay rent on the remaining share.You can buy between 25% and 75% of the property with the option to buy more shares at a time that's right for you.Every month you repay your mortgage on the share you've bought, together with a subsidised rent on the remaining share.
16' 9'' x 10' 3'' (5.10m x 3.12m)
9' 8'' x 15' 3'' (2.94m x 4.64m)
4' 7'' x 4' 11'' (1.40m x 1.50m)
11' 5'' x 15' 3'' (3.48m x 4.64m)
15' 0'' x 7' 9'' (4.57m x 2.36m)
6' 1'' x 7' 2'' (1.85m x 2.18m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Box Road, Dursley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cam & Dursley Station0.3 miles
- Stonehouse Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Michael Tuck Land and New Homes are a well-established and successful team with over 40 years' experience and proven record of achieving sales across a number of developments in Gloucester.
New Homes in Gloucester
There are thousands of new homes currently being built in Gloucester with consortium sites such as Kingsway, Coopers Edge, Hunts Grove and Perrybrook and many smaller sites within the City.
We are able to offer the best selection of New Homes in Gloucester a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10613817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck Land and New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.