Richmond Court, Moss Lane, Bramhall
- A stunning, stylishly presented and spacious apartment
- A first floor position
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Situated in the centre of Bramhall Village
- Storage room in basement
- Lift access and bike store
- Utility cupboard and storage
- Allocated parking access via secure electric gates
- Legal fees paid
- Under floor heating
One of Bramhall's most prestigious developments to date with lift access to all floors, each apartment benefits from a secure storage room within the basement, a shared bike store and there is secure gated allocated parking to the rear. Each apartment is finished to an exceptional specification with Siematic kitchens including Corian work surfaces, fully integrated Neff appliances (including Induction hobs) and Quooker boiling taps. Duravit sanitary ware, large walk in showers with thermostatic fittings, mirror fronted vanity units with lighting and Porcelanosa floor to ceiling tiling as well as 80:20 wool grade carpets throughout. Aluminium framed double-glazed windows, electric underfloor heating and unvented hot water cylinder, security alarm, hardwired smoke/heat alarms, video intercom and a Mechanical ventilation heat recovery system.
BrochuresBrochureRichmond Court, Moss Lane, Bramhall
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Richmond Court, Moss Lane, Bramhall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramhall Station0.3 miles
- Poynton Station1.5 miles
- Cheadle Hulme Station1.6 miles
About the agent
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK WITH LATE NIGHT OPENING ON WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS
Mosley Jarman are an independent estate agent specialising in selling and letting quality homes in the local area.
Our stylish Bramhall office is prominently positioned on Moss Lane in the heart of the village and is run by owner and local resident Nick Mosley who has many years of experience in the South Manchester property market and is supported by a team of experienced property professionals who are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29139677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.