Mulberry Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- Beautifully presented detached family home.
- Three reception rooms perfect for a growing family.
- Cul de sac position, great privacy.
- Stunning gardens front and back.
- Schools and amenities on the doorstep.
- Open aspect to the front.
- Approx. 1,545 sq,ft.
- In great a condition throughout, move in ready!
Dacre, Son & Hartley are delighted to offer this spacious detached home situated in this much favoured cul-de-sac location in Adel.
This four bedroom detached family home is situated on a very generous plot, the property offers established gardens, front and rear gardens which offers great privacy. Upon internal inspection you will be immediately impressed with the layout and space on offer with three reception rooms offering flexible accommodation ideal for family living. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, wc, living room with dual aspect, dining room with doors leading through into the conservatory, fitted kitchen with fitted appliances, utility area and storage room, a handy space just off the kitchen. The owner have added a further sitting room which could be a playroom room or an office, a flexible space. There is further potential to go above/extend if a buyer so wished to create further bedroom space. On the first floor, four good sized bedrooms (master with modern en-suite) modern house bathroom, three further bedrooms one currently been used as an office. Externally there are established gardens to the front and side, shrubs, bushes with a Japanese garden tucked away, plenty of seating options outside offering a good degree of privacy to the rear/side, set in a quiet cul-de-sac location with private drive and single garage. To the front is a lawn which is opens on to the field in front giving children the perfect place to play and explore.
The property offers versatile living and spacious accommodation perfect for family life; we highly recommend a viewing to see how you can put your own stamp on this property. Adel is a particularly sought after location due to the excellent choice of schools available and because it is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds. There are many local amenities and numerous recreational facilities close by. The Leeds Outer Ring Road is extremely convenient providing access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks M1, M62, A1. Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mulberry Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station2.3 miles
- Headingley Station2.4 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds and Letting Agents Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes and also property to rent. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds or houses to let.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, rent a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC201069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.