Severalls Avenue, Chesham
- Two bedroom apartment
- Well presented
- En-suite to master
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- Close proximity to local amenities and Train Station
- Popular development
Located on the first floor of the popular development of Nashleigh Court which is within a short walk to the Underground station. A well presented two bedroom apartment which comprises of a large open plan lounge/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite and a further bedroom and family bathroom.
This well-presented two bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of the ever popular development of Nashleigh Court and benefits from being within close proximity to the town and the train station. The property has a lovely open plan lounge/kitchen, master bedroom within ensuite and allocated parking. This would make the ideal first time or investment purchase.
Chesham is a market town and civil parish in Buckinghamshire, England. It is 11 miles south-east of the county town of Aylesbury and 25.8 miles north-west of Charing Cross, central London, and is part of the London commuter belt. It is in the Chess Valley and surrounded by farmland.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Severalls Avenue, Chesham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesham Station0.8 miles
- Amersham Station2.9 miles
- Berkhamsted Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesham Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Chesham
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM102037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.