Bolt Head, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Beautiful panoramic sea and estuary views
- Individually designed house
- High specification throughout
- Light, spacious and airy accommodation
- Magnificent location just minutes from the beach
- Gardens with large sun terrace
- Parking for several vehicles/boat storage
South Sands is about a mile from Salcombe towards the mouth of the estuary and here there is a superb sandy beach. A passenger ferry links the beach with Salcombe town centre and moorings are available, courtesy of the Salcombe Harbour Authority. Also at South Sands is the famous South Sands boutique hotel and restaurant.
Underbecks is a stunning, architecturally designed property sited in a commanding location with breathtaking panoramic sea, beach and estuary views. Spacious living rooms have full height windows with vaulted ceilings and roof lights allowing natural light to flood in. Beautifully presented throughout to a high standard with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms/shower rooms, outside terrace and ample parking. Special features include a Smart Home, the capability to programme everything over the internet and a sound system enjoyed thoughout the property.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Entrance driveway providing ample parking with steps leading down to the front door. Steps continue down with planted border to one side leading to the sun terrace which runs the full width of the site located off the open plan living room and providing outside sitting and dining areas to enjoy the panoramic views. Garden store.
Main water electricity. Oil fired boiler providing hot water and underfloor heating.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE Tel:
As this property is holiday let there may be bookings that will need to be honoured and we can put any interested party in touch with the letting agent concerned.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit, Salcombe Office. Tel:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bolt Head, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station12.9 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Salcombe branch boasts a team of five, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, backed up
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.