Theynes Croft, Long Ashton, Bristol
- Superb Location
- Six Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Two Receptions plus Office
- Private Rear Garden plus Conservatory
- Double Garage Attached
- Neutral Decor Offering a Blank Canvas For New Owner
- Utility Room plus Additional WC on Ground Floor
- Greenspaces and Mature Trees to Front Aspect
We are pleased to present this distinguished property boasting double garage, beautiful garden, conservatory and superbly private position overlooking greenspaces and mature woodland. This desirable development is perfectly located within easy reach of Ashton Court, Clifton & Central Bristol.
This fabulous property briefly comprises of six bedrooms, two bathrooms plus one ensuite, two receptions rooms, study, additional WC, utility room, conservatory and double garage.
The property is located on the southerly side and boundary of the 'development' and benefits from a feeling a privacy and a degree of seclusion whilst retaining the security of having neighbours. The property looks out beyond it's private space to the front aspect and toward greenspaces and mature woodland. The garden and conservatory are located to the rear aspect which is also where you would approach by car. The lane has limited to access to only a small number of properties.
The bedrooms given a standard use of the home are all located on the upper floors and the ground floor capitalises on the reception rooms, kitchen plus utility and the conservatory offering forward a real 'heart of the home' feeling. The conservatory and main reception both lead out to the patio area and then onward to the garden providing a highly useable space whatever the season. The garden itself and the boundaries of the property have been carefully planned and the plot is delimited with mature herbaceous borders and trees.
This sort of property will suit a wide range of discerning buyers who are looking for space and luxury. The list of positive attributes is too long to list and location is not short of highly desirable. We are very happy to answer questions and arrange viewings where appropriate.
Theynes Croft is a desirable development of luxury homes located within Long Ashton to the West side of Bristol. Long Ashton offers the perfect location seamlessly combining the finest attributes of semi-rural living with everything that Bristol has to offer. Central Bristol, the harbourside and the famous district of Clifton are but a relatively short drive or even a walk for the more active. Long Ashton further benefits from it's own comprehensive range of amenities includes shops and local premises to eat and drink. Ashton Court Country Park & Estate, David Lloyd Sports Club and several well respected golf clubs are also all on your doorstep. The location further offers convenient public transport links, local park and ride facilities; and easy access to motorways and major transport links.
The attractive entrance is located to the front aspect and is reached via pathway once within the boundary of the property. Mature hedgerows and borders mark the boundary of the property giving privacy.
The hallway feel light, bright and spacious and leads to all areas including the staircase. The hallway provides an open space that really sets the scene perfectly for what is yet to come.
Reception 1 23' 3" max x 11' 7" max ( 7.09m max x 3.53m max )
The main reception found on the ground floor benefits from double doors leading to the lower patio area and capitalises on the patio/garden outlook. The decor is in-keeping with the rest of the property and is finished with neutral colours. Complete with carpet, twin pendant lights and attractive gas fireplace.
Reception 2 /dining Room/ Snug 12' 11" max x 12' max ( 3.94m max x 3.66m max )
Reception two with windows to the front aspect can be used for a multitude of functions. In the most traditional way it can be described as a dining room but would or could be a 'snug', large home office, second reception or even bedroom seven if required.
Study 9' max x 6' 1" max ( 2.74m max x 1.85m max )
Here we have a smaller room which has been used for... and is perfect as a home office which benefits from pleasant outlook to the rear and plenty of natural light. Previously used a music room.
Very useful, functional and attractive downstairs WC with window to front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.01m max x 3.94m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units arranged in a way as to maximise space and aesthetics. The design incorporates doors to conservatory, access to utility and additional light from side windows. Included here is an integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer; and gas hob and electric oven. The doors to the conservatory, once open, provide a wonderful space to dine and entertain and also provide the perfect place for relaxation. The whole design allows for a very 'usable' and luxurious feel.
Utility 6' 4" max x 4' 7" max ( 1.93m max x 1.40m max )
Exceptionally functional utility room with sink and drainer, wall and base cabinets, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher plus plenty of further work surfaces.
Conservatory 12' 2" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.71m max x 2.54m max )
The conservatory provides further space for dining and relaxation and is constructed with a clear roof and glazed panels on two sides maximising the light and garden outlook. Twin access points to the garden and double door into the kitchen.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.04m max x 3.71m max )
The master bedroom benefits from windows to the front aspect and the subsequent pleasant outlook. The neutral and spacious room is complete with fitted wardrobes and very well proportioned ensuite bathroom.
Ensuite 5' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 1.68m max x 3.30m max )
The ensuite is very well proportioned and comes complete with bath and shower over, basin and vanity plus WC and benefits from wonderful outlook to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 3.71m max )
Double bedroom with windows to the front aspect and views similar to the master bedroom.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.81m max x 2.79m max )
Double bedroom with windows to the rear aspect and garden views.
Bedroom 4 11' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 2.79m max )
Double bedroom with windows to the rear aspect and garden views.
Bathroom 6' 10" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.08m max x 1.73m max )
Well proportioned bathroom servicing the three mid level bedrooms. The bathroom is complete with bath and shower over, basin and vanity plus WC and garden facing windows.
Bedroom 5 15' 10" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.83m max x 3.58m max )
Another very well proportioned bedroom benefiting from window to side aspect and roof window for even more natural light. The second floor bedrooms, not unlike the rest of this house, provide very versatile spaces for use as per the new owners requirements.
Bedroom 6 15' 10" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.83m max x 3.40m max )
Another spacious room on the top floor offering window to side aspect and roof window.
Bathroom 9' 2" max x 5' 1" max ( 2.79m max x 1.55m max )
This spacious bathroom services the two top level bedrooms. The bathroom is complete with bath and shower over, basin and vanity plus WC.
Patio And Gardens
The patio area is accessed from the conservatory and via double doors from the main reception room. The space offers an ideal area for alfresco dining and entertaining. The gardens which surrounds the property are primarily found beyond the upper patio area and this raised space with herbaceous borders and mature trees maximises privacy whilst capitalising on the sunlight.
Double Garage And Driveway
Double garage with twin 'up and over' doors located to the side aspect. The garage offers ands adds a vast amount of additional space to this property and the location offers easy access into the rear of the property. The garage is accessed via private driveway with additional gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Theynes Croft, Long Ashton, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station2.0 miles
- Bedminster Station2.7 miles
- Clifton Down Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clifton Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clifton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.