Alma Terrace, Southsea
- Land & New Homes
- Five New Build Terraced Houses
- Residential Southsea Location
- Seafront Vicinity
- Private off Road Parking
- Two Storey's Plus Roof accommodation
- Requested Residential District.
- Garage Site & Adjoining Land.
Presently Lock up Garages-Store and adjoining land. Planning Permission (subject to a new Ground contamination Survey) approved, to construct - One - Two storey three bed house - & - Four - three bed, two storey townhouses with accommodation in the roof space. Five Units In Total. (After Demolition of Garages and store). with associated parking, cycle and refuse storage.
(re-submission of 07/01825/FUL)
Alma Terrace, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.9 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.5 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Kings Estates are the premier residential sales and letting agents for Portsmouth and Southsea.
Nestled in the heart of all the action in Albert Road, Southsea, Kings Estates know the local market like no other agent.
What truly sets us apart is our willingness 'to go the extra mile' with regard to providing an unrivalled service level at every point of contact. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home or buy-to -let property or need to rent or let your property, then we a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101279002653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Estates, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.