25, Kearvell Road, Sherborne
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
End of Terrace
- Modern Home
- road side parking for one car
- enclosed garden with terrace
- double glazing and central heating
- laminate flooring and carpets to the first floor
Entrance Hall with laminate flooring
Cloakroom with white close couple suite, basin with mirror over.
Sitting room with front outlook, laminate flooring, under-stair storage with hooks.
Kitchen with modern styled floor and wall mounted units, space for appliances, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, laminate flooring, recessed and pendent lighting, double doors opening onto garden, space for table.
Stairs to the first floor from the hall
Double bedroom with garden outlook
Bathroom with white suite, shower over bath, shower curtain, basin with cabinet mirror over
Double bedroom with storage, front outlook.
The property is equipped with curtain poles and coat hooks etc throughout
Outside, small garden area to the front with central path, rear garden enclosed with high timber fencing, the garde is landscaped to include a paved seating area and shingle and pavier garden. Side access, storage container.
Parking is for one allocated space to the left of the house.
Gas central heating and full double glazing
Pets will not be accepted, children negotiable
EPC band B (82)
EICR in place
Council Tax Band C
Energy Performance Certificates
25, Kearvell Road, Sherborne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station0.8 miles
- Thornford Station3.6 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 25kear. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.