Dandy Dinmont, Carlisle
- An Opportunity To Purchase A Two Bedroom Static Home
- Situated On The Popular Dandy Dinmont Development
- Dining Kitchen
- Inner Hallway
- Side Porch
- Two Bedrooms
- Designated Parking, Side Garden & Rear Patio
- To Be Sold With No Ongoing Chain
In through the uPVC front door to:
11' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.58m x 3.27m) Gas wall fire, laminate wooden flooring, space for a dining table, double radiator, uPVC double glazed window, access through to:
11' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.38m x 3.53m) Fitted with base and wall units, worktop surface, sink and drainer with a mixer tap above, space for cooker with gas and electric points, tiled splashbacks and extractor above, under counter space for a fridge, laminate wooden flooring, space for a dining table, storage unit which houses the Worcester Bosch central heating boiler, single radiator, two uPVC double glazed windows, access through to:
Laminate wooden flooring, thermostat for central heating, radiator, doors to both bedrooms and bathroom, uPVC door leading to:
Laminate wooden flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the side of the property, uPVC patio doors leading outside.
9' 8'' x 7' 5'' (2.94m x 2.26m) Double bedroom, fitted cupboards and over head storage, laminate wooden flooring, double panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
8' 4'' x 7' 5'' (2.54m x 2.26m) Fitted wardrobe space with sliding doors, fitted chest of drawers and overhead storage, laminate flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
6' 0'' x 5' 6'' (1.83m x 1.68m) Three piece bathroom suite, Triton shower over the bath, WC, vanity unit, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, radiator, frosted uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is designated parking for two vehicles. To the rear there is a metal shed and side garden laid to lawn with shillied borders, low maintenance shillied garden and patio.
Mains gas, water and electricity. Monthly ground rent is £107.00
Dandy Dinmont, Carlisle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station4.1 miles
- Gretna Green Station6.0 miles
- Wetheral Station6.4 miles
About the agent
HomeSearch Direct was initially a subsidiary of GLP Financial Management which was established in the UK in 1989.
HomeSearch Direct have been providing a comprehensive service in residential property sales, residential lettings and financial services to homebuyers, sellers, tenants and landlords since 1995.
The area's we cover include Carlisle & West Cumbria and the surrounding villages and towns. We provide a personal service to our clients whilst making use of the latest techno
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9912978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesearch Direct, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.