Whitaker Road, DERBY
- ATTRACTIVE AND INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS PERIOD PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO OF WHICH HAVE EN SUITE
- GATED DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- WITHIN LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and Situated in a highly sought after area is this INCREDIBLY WELL PROPORTIONED PERIOD PROPERTY which features an award winning extension, contemporary enhancements such as a feature cast iron staircase and parquet flooring and many character features retained.
Situated in this highly sought after tree lined avenue is this incredibly well proportioned Period property which features an award winning extension, contemporary enhancements such as a feature cast iron staircase and parquet flooring and many character features retaining. The chain free accommodation which is located within Littleover community school catchment briefly comprises reception hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, dining room, four bedrooms (two of which have en suites), family bathroom, separate wc, large walk in storage area, gated driveway for two cars and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Entrance Halway 14' 1" x 7' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.24m )
Having feature side entrance door with glazed inset, side elevation double glazed contemporary style windows, feature cast iron staircase leading to first floor, tiled flooring, Period style radiator, recessed spotlights and doors to
Lounge/diner 23' 9" x 23' 1" ( 7.24m x 7.04m )
Having a variety of side and rear elevation feature windows, exposed beams, feature Period panelling to the walls, feature fireplace with hearth and wooden surround, solid wood flooring , pace for a large dining table, side elevation door providing access to rear garden, two window seats and plinth heating.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.38m x 4.01m )
(could also be used as a downstairs bedroom) having front elevation double glazed sash bay window, side elevation double glazed sash window with frosted glass, display alcove, feature solid wood parquet flooring and contemporary radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.23m )
having a range of floor mounted units having a mixture of stainless steel, solid wood and ceramic work surface over and tied splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, coving, tiled flooring, front elevation sash window and contemporary radiator.
First Floor Landing
having contemporary cast iron staircase rising to the second floor side elevation double glazed window, recessed spotlighting, solid wood flooring, contemporary radiator, additional Period style radiator, large walk in wardrobes and doors leading into
Bedroom One 21' 8" x 17' 2" ( 6.60m x 5.23m )
having a variety of side and rear elevation feature windows storage cupboards, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with decorative wooden surround and inset grate, coving and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
having front elevation double glazed sash bay window with window seat, solid wood flooring, contemporary radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room 5' 11" x 5' 4" ( 1.80m x 1.63m )
having a matching white suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and separate shower cubicle with rainforest shower over tile and glass block surround, tiled flooring, side elevation double glazed frosted glass window with tiled sill, extractor fan and recessed spotlight.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.58m x 1.88m )
having side elevation window, solid wood flooring and radiator,.
Bathroom 11' x 5' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.80m )
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin and panelled with rain forest shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, front elevation sash window, tiled flooring, storage cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, loft access hatch and radiator.
having a white low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, glass block window, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
having seating area, side elevation double glazed skylight, solid wood flooring, contemporary radiator, large storage area and door leading into
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
having side elevation double glazed skylight, front elevation double glazed sash window, solid wood flooring, contemporary style radiator and door leading into
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and pedestal ash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, side elevation double glazed skylight and extractor fan.
to the front of the property there is a gated gravelled driveway which provides off street parking for two cars, the driveway incorporates access to entrance door, access to rear garden, raised flower bed, outside lighting and boundary walling. The flagstone pathway provides access to the rear garden which incorporates flagstone paved patio, garden shed, summerhouse, well stocked flower beds, outside security lighting, outside tap and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Whitaker Road, DERBY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.2 miles
- Derby Station1.4 miles
- Spondon Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Derby Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Derby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY113718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.