Alston Road, Solihull
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- LOFT ROOM WITH POTENTIAL TO BE TURNED INTO A BEDROOM
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- CLOSE TO SOLIHULL TOWN CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIDEO WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE
Overview & Approach - Alston Road is situated off Cornyx Lane and Lode Lane, close to Solihull Bypass, which will take you to Junction 5 of the M42 motorway.
There is local shopping nearby and the town centre of Solihull is about a 15-minute walk away from the property. Resorts World, the NEC, Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are all within a 5-mile radius.
Alston Road is a three bedroom semi-detached property approached via a block paved driveway to the front and canopy porch with door leading into entrance hallway.
Hallway - Laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor and doorway leading into the lounge.
Lounge - Overlooks the front of the property with ceiling light point, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, gas featured fireplace and archway leading into the dining room.
Dining Room - Ceiling light point, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard, door leading into the utility area and archway leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen - Overlooks the rear and the side of the property with ceiling down lights, vinyl flooring, matching wall and base units with work surfaces and splash back tiles above. Comprises built-in double oven with induction hob and extractor above, sink and drainer unit and a small breakfast bar. Door that leads out into the garden.
Utility Area - Under the stairs area with tiny window overlooking the side of the property, ceiling light point, vinyl flooring, boiler, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Doorway that leads into the downstairs shower room.
Downstairs Shower Room - Overlooks the rear of the property with ceiling down lights, Karndean flooring, heated towel rail, low level WC, double shower cubicle with shower off the boiler, sink and vanity unit and extractor fan.
First Floor Stairs & Landing - Window overlooking the side, wall light, doors leading off and stair raising to the loft.
Bedroom One - Overlooks the front of the property with ceiling light point and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - Overlooks the rear of the property with ceiling light point, built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes and a dressing area.
Bedroom Three - Overlooks the rear of the property with ceiling light point and gas central heating radiator.
Shower Room - Overlooks the side of the property with ceiling light point, vinyl flooring, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Loft Space - Can be turned into a bedroom, currently being used as a craft room. It has ceiling light point and storage area.
Garden - Low maintenance garden that has seating area with artificial grass, gated access to the side of the property and raised decking area. Pebble stone gravel area with pathway leading to the rear and a large canopy gazebo. Fencing as boundaries.
Storage Garage Building - Spacious storage building that was used as a double garage in the past.
Additional Information - EPC to follow
BrochuresBrochureAlston Road, Solihull
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Alston Road, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station1.1 miles
- Olton Station1.8 miles
- Widney Manor Station2.0 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30112214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.