St Joseph's Court, Aston, Oxfordshire
- Stunning quality new build home
- Contemporary kitchen with quartz worktop and Siemens appliances
- Sitting room with log burner
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Double garage and parking
- South facing garden
- 10-year LABC warranty
WE ARE OPEN & CARRYING OUT PHYSICAL VIEWINGS.
LAST ONE REMAINING, VIEWINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
ST JOSEPH’S COURT is a delightful close of just four new build characterful, individual five bedroom stone and timber-frame houses and a high-quality refurbishment of Westfield House into two unique properties - Grafton and Radcot House.
All six have generously proportioned living spaces with large windows and bi-fold doors which let natural light flood in. The centrepiece of each house is the high specification bespoke kitchen, individually designed by Kitchen Architecture and featuring Siemens integrated appliances.
The kitchen–family room also has plenty of space for casual dining and relaxation, with a log burner providing a special touch in Radcot House and Grafton House.
In each of the detached homes there is a separate living room, dining room and home office. All the houses have at least two ensuites and a fitted dressing room to the master bedroom. Buscot House has an oak-framed annex adjoining the car port.
The pretty village of Aston lies to the north of the River Thames in a wide open, agricultural landscape of wheat fields and tiny streams, interrupted only by the spires of nearby villages. There are many attractive villages and pretty pubs near its banks, among the water meadows and narrow lanes which criss-cross the landscape. The ancient river crossings at Tadpole Bridge, Newbridge and Swinford, used for centuries, still carry everyday traffic between local towns. While the pace of life in this part of the Thames Valley is relaxed, Oxford is just 16 miles away, meaning that London and the rest of the South East is within easy reach.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.
St Joseph's Court, Aston, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Combe Station9.1 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT200335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.