Gunnersbury Lane, Acton, W3
- A SUBSTANTIAL 6 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MINUTES WALK TO ACTON TOWN TUBE (PICADILLY AND DISTRICT LINE)
- A COUPLE MINUTES WALK TO GUNNERSBURY PARK AND ACTON HIGH STREET
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN
- FURTHER POTENIAL TO EXTEND STPP
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE OF THE HOUSE
The property is well presented throughout with plenty of storage and offers plenty of natural light. The property also has further potential for extension subject to gaining the necessary planning permission.
The property is a short walk to the ever-trendy Chiswick High Road with its popular 'out culture' and vast selection of artisan bakeries, gastropubs and designer boutiques. It is also conveniently located within walking distance to Acton High Street, Acton Leisure Centre and large open green spaces.
Gunnersbury Lane, Acton, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Town Station0.2 miles
- South Acton Station0.6 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established over 20 years ago, the Acton office is situated in an ideal high street location, opposite the town hall and within easy reach of mainline and tube stations. Our knowledgeable, experienced sales team thrives on the opportunities and challenges presented by today's property market. Ongoing training and development ensure we remain at the forefront of the industry.
Gaining fame many years ago for its health spas and its laundries serving London's rich and famous, Acton is now
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RES001008333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.