Caldbeck Drive, Woodley, Reading
- Planning permission in place to extend further
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Circa 100ft garden
- Driveway parking with garage
- Excellent location for schools and the Woodley precinct
- Downstairs WC
- Separate utility room
****VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE****
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an extended three bedroom semi-detached home with planning permission already in place to extend and improve further.
This home already offers spacious extended accommodation downstairs which now includes a separate reception room with a utility and downstairs toilet with the added benefit of a garage. There is plenty of driveway parking to the front of the property and it is located within 1/4 mile of the Woodley shopping precinct and within easy reach of the A329m with links to the M4 this is the ideal property to make your own and invest in.
Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential the property has.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Caldbeck Drive, Woodley, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earley Station1.1 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station1.2 miles
- Winnersh Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Excellent
Romans in Woodley - rated Excellent for Sales in the Best Estate Agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOD200171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Woodley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.