Chapel Moss, Ormskirk
- First-Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- 70% Shared Ownership
- Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Garden Areas
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Arnold & Phillips
Accessed via the communal entrance and staircase that leads to a landing area which then opens into an inviting entrance hallway that flows through to two well-proportioned bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom and further through to a large main living area, which is well lit and leads through to the fitted kitchen area, complete with a range of base and wall units. Externally there is ample off-road parking and attractive well-tended communal garden areas.
The area is noted for its varying types and styles of quality residential homes and for its proximity to Ormskirk town centre, which is just a short stroll away, giving excellent access to an array of amenities, fine shopping, and public transport. Internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate all that is on offer and early viewing will be essential to avoid disappointment. Please contact the office for further information on this lovely apartment.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Chapel Moss, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.3 miles
- Aughton Park Station0.8 miles
- Town Green Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10559720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.