Pond Copse Lane, Loxwood, RH14
- Stunning sitting room with triple bifold doors to front garden, raised focal point gas wood-effect fireplace, engineered oak wood floor and glazed double doors to study/playroom.
- Double aspect study/playroom with engineered oak floor and glazed doors to sitting room, creating wonderful flow of entertaining space.
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with garden access, underfloor heating, Canadian oak wood fronted units, granite surfaces, Neff/Bosch appliances, plus generous dining area with bi-fold doors to garden.
- Guest suite comprising double aspect bedroom with underfloor heated wood floor, study/dressing room and contemporary ensuite shower room.
- Master bedroom features large French doors to decked balcony, wall of fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room with glazed shower and rooflight.
- Two further double bedrooms with eaves features and storage, one with a rooflight, both enjoying views over front garden, plus family bathroom comprising white suite with shower over bath.
- Stylish dining terrace to the rear with well-planted raised beds surrounding, together with gated front garden mainly laid to lawn and trees, and gravel drive to double garage.
- Well-appointed office suite in rear garden with access round side of house, including cloakroom and loft storage.
Loxwood is a thriving village lying on the Surrey/West Sussex border in an area of natural beauty ideal for walking, cycling and horse-riding. The village offers an excellent primary school and nurseries, post office, butcher, hairdresser, medical practice, two pubs and a sports club. Nearby Cranleigh provides further leisure and retail facilities including M&S Simply Food, two further supermarkets, many independent retailers, arts centre and sports centre. Billingshurst is about 5 miles south offering more facilities and mainline rail service to London Victoria plus the larger town of Guildford is 12 miles away.
Pond Copse Lane, Loxwood, RH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 438000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.