Ashton View, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- 2 Bed Stunning Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Very Own Parking Space
- Amazing Views From Your Own Balcony
- NO CHAIN DELAY
This property has many key features and benefits including entrance hall, modern fitted shower room with walk-in shower, fitted units, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and low level wc. Two great sized double bedrooms with windows to the front providing lovely views. The kitchen is well-appointed with a modern range of units and integrated appliances. The spacious L-shaped lounge diner has a balcony with far reaching views of Ashton Gardens bowling green and park.
What The Agent Says
Ashton View has a laundry room, communal lounge and decking area. This property has a real community feel to it and is frequently requested by many of our buyers. Viewing is highly recommended, call today to request your virtual viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Ashton View, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.1 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.8 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.