Queens Road, PENARTH
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
A three double bedroom end of terrace property with two reception rooms, cloakroom, a luxury fitted Magnet kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, views across the Barrage, a separate sitting room/home office and a private rear garden. The property is within walking distance of the town centre.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, a Magnet fitted kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and a sitting room/home office. Three double bedrooms, large shower room. Double glazing, gas heating and a private rear garden with views across the Barrage. The property is ideally located within walking distance of the Town Centre, Cardiff Bay and Penarth Marina. There is very easy access to all public transport and highly regarded secondary and primary schools.
Entrance Hall 11' 9" x 5' 11" ( 3.58m x 1.80m )
Larger than average, accessed via a double glazed window, radiator, woodblock floor, coving to ceiling.
White suite with vanity unit, inset wash hand basin and storage, low level w.c., laminate floor, coving to ceiling.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, picture rail, television point, telephone point, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 9' 4" ( 5.28m x 2.84m )
Three double glazed windows to rear and side, fitted with a quality range of Magnet cream high gloss wall and base units with complimentary worktops incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, space for table and chairs, Worcester boiler installed by British Gas, inset stainless steel electric double oven, hob and cooker hood, integrated microwave, radiator, laminate floor, coving to ceiling, door to:
Sitting Room 18' 4" maximum x 9' 2" ( 5.59m maximum x 2.79m )
Situated in the lower ground floor. Double glazed window and door to the rear garden, understair storage, radiator, fitted carpet, an ideal home/work office.
Double glazed window with views, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 2" to chimney breast x 12' 3" ( 3.71m to chimney breast x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 10" extending to 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m extending to 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to side with surrounding views, double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear with surround water views, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, walk in shower with folding doors and seat, chrome towel radiator, low level w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled, non slip floor, coving to ceiling.
The rear garden is private with enclosed walling, water tap, small concrete storage area, laid to artificial lawn with rear gate access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Queens Road, PENARTH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dingle Road Station0.3 miles
- Penarth Station0.5 miles
- Cogan Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH302747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.