Town Centre. Priory Quay
- RARE FRONT LINE LOCATION END TERRACE.
- 3/4 BEDROOMS
- ROOF TERRACE
- OUTSTANDING VIEWS
- SIDE AND FRONT VIEWS
- DINGHY STORAGE
- SMALL ENCLOSED GARDEN
- 10MTR BOAT MOORING IN VIEW
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- PARKING SPACE
From the first floor living room the sun rises in the east and can be seen through the side window, this will then extend across both balconies off the living room to the westerly elevation. The sun terrace on the top floor, offers seclusion and panoramic views in a quiet environment with the ground floor having a rare private enclosed garden, together with dinghy storage and gated access. On the first floor is the open plan living area which incorporates the dining and kitchen space. This room has two dining terraces and an additional window to the side in the living room show casing views to the Isle of Wight.
Rear entrance lobby
Ground floor bedroom 3/studio room
12' 5'' x 8' 9'' (3.78m x 2.66m)
En-suite wet room
Ground floor cloakroom
Ground floor master bedroom
23' 4'' x 13' 5'' (7.11m x 4.09m)
Store room/shower room
Open plan living room
39' 6'' x 15' 8'' (12.03m x 4.77m)
Living room area
Second floor landing
12' 3'' x 12' 1'' (3.73m x 3.68m)
En-suite shower room
12' 9'' x 12' 5'' (3.88m x 3.78m)
Dinghy storage area
Town Centre. Priory Quay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station0.8 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.3 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Arguably occupying the busiest location in the historic town of Christchurch, Denisons Estate Agents are in a prominent, corner position to offer you some of the finest properties in the Christchurch and Lymington area.
The company's offices use computer and internet technology to its maximum benefit linking the offices for Property and applicant data base ,but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients in th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.