B-07.01, Royal Mint Gardens, London, E1
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- First Floor
- New Build
- Swimming Pool
Introducing one of London's most prestigious and exciting new residential developments - Royal Mint Gardens; these outstanding apartments combine unique planning and architecture with fantastic amenities and outside spaces.
Residents are welcomed by an open piazza with al fresco facilities, impressive water features and landscaping which leads into the stunning reception area where the 24-hour concierge provides exemplary levels of service attending to residents' needs.
Features include superb leisure facilities including a gym, yoga room, jacuzzi and relaxation area and can be accessed via a central communal area called 'The Avenue'. The development also boasts a lounge area and cinema room.
* Images are CGIs and for illustrative purposes only.
Enjoy the perfect London river lifestyle with St Katherine Docks just minutes away and plenty of local amenities on your doorstep including a selection of stylish bars and restaurants, elegant cafés and a wide range of shops and local markets.
The area is a hotbed of talent, an extremely popular quarter of London, known for its eclectic culture and wide-ranging entertainment.
Located in zone 1 the development is only 0.1 miles from Tower Hill Underground Station with access to the District and Circle lines. Tower Gateway DLR Station situated less than 500 ft away also provides direct access to Canary Wharf and City Airport.
*Please note all distances and times are approximate.
B-07.01, Royal Mint Gardens, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tower Gateway Station0.1 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.1 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank - New Homes, City & East Residential Development
Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5HA
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TGW012055956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, City & East Residential Development. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.