Leverington Common, Leverington, Wisbech
- Extended family home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Semi-detached house
- Popular village location
- No onward chain
- Stunning kitchen/diner
- 23' Lounge
- Gated driveway
EXTENDED FAMILY HOME! On offer in the desirable village of Leverington is this stunning 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house with gated driveway, stunning kitchen/diner, 23' lounge and is being sold with no onward chain! Contact us today to arrange your viewing!
EXTENDED FAMILY HOME! On offer in the desirable village of Leverington is this stunning 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house with extended space for all the family, lots of off road parking, gated driveway and is being sold with no onward chain. The downstairs accommodation is fantastic and offers plenty of living space with a stunning open plan kitchen/diner and fabulous 23' lounge. There is also an additional rear extension which provides a downstairs bedroom with en-suite, utility room, snug and conservatory. Upstairs offers 3 good sized double bedrooms, a huge family bathroom and stairs up to the converted loft space. Outside of the property there is a driveway with plenty of parking, a good sized front and side garden and patio area. Contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Kitchen / Diner 23' 3" x 15' 10" ( 7.09m x 4.83m )
Lounge 23' 5" x 12' 11" ( 7.14m x 3.94m )
Utility Room 15' x 7' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 4/Storeroom 12' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.78m x 1.80m )
Snug 15' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.91m )
Conservatory 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 15' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.62m )
Loft Room 14' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.51m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue into Leverington Road and at the traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. Continue along into Leverington Common and proceed along where the property will be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Leverington Common, Leverington, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.