Peartree Way Greenwich SE10
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/ Reception Room
- Access To Terrace
- Long Leasehold
- Ground Floor
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Internally the property measures an impressive 970 square feet and briefly comprises; 33 foot open plan reception room with an ultra modern kitchen boasting integrated appliances, two double sized bedrooms of which the master benefits from an en suite shower room, a contempory three piece bathroom suite completes the apartment. throughout the property there is ample storage and access to a terrace.
Located within the popular Greenwich Millennium Village, offering superb transportation and quick access to North Greenwich for the O2 and Jubilee Line. There are also many frequent bus links in to Greenwich, Blackheath and the royal Standard where you will find further amenities. Close by are many nurseries and highly regarded schools, along with beautiful green spaces for you to enjoy.
Further benefits of note include; triple glazing, a long lease and concierge.
Lease Length: 999 years (less 10 days) from and including 23 December
Ground Rent: £400
Service Charge: £3,500
Energy Efficiency Rating B.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Peartree Way Greenwich SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.5 miles
- Charlton Station0.7 miles
- West Silvertown Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1975, John Payne are one of the leading independent estate agents in South East London handling the sale of a wide range of residential properties from one bedroom apartments to the larger period homes. We have been successful in helping many thousands of families move home and have built a reputation for giving helpful and reliable advice.
Our local network of residential branches are open 7 days a week (including most bank holidays) and provide a comprehensive coverage
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P230323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, East Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.