Richmond Court, Richmond Avenue, Benfleet
- EXCELLENT VIEWS OVER THE PARK
- SECURE ENTRY DOOR SYSTEM, WITH EACH APARTMENT HAVING OWN INTERNAL INTERCOM FOR SECURE ACCESS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SHOWER ROOM WITH LARGE WALK IN SHOWER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- ALLOCATED PARKING PLUS VISITORS PARKING
- FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE TO BEDROOM ONE
- WALKING DISTANCE OF SHOPS AND STATION
- EXTERNAL STORAGE SHED
Communal Entrance Hall - Glazed door leading to spacious communal lobby, fire door to rear, stairs to first floor.
Upper Communal Level - Personal door to apartment
Entrance Hall - Spacious L-Shaped entrance hall, Entry phone system, Large full height cloaks cupboard with consumer unit, further full height cupboard housing Vaillant Gas central heating combination boiler. radiator, central heating thermostat. Skimmed finish ceiling with inset lighting, access to loft hatch.
Lounge/Diner/Kitchen - 8.00m x 3.91m inc to 4.45m (26'3 x 12'10 inc to 14 - Lounge/Diner area Patio doors to rear overlooking the park, radiator, chrome sockets, skimmed finish ceiling inset lighting. KITCHEN AREA Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units. Built in double oven/grill. Integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher. Ample work surfaces with inset induction hob with extractor fan over. Matching up stands to work surface areas. Skimmed finish ceiling with inset lighting. Chrome sockets and and light switcher.
Bedroom One - 4.42m x 2.64m (14'6 x 8'8) - Window to rear overlooking park. Fitted with a double mirror fronted sliding door wardrobe, matching drawers, cupboards and bedside cabinets. radiator, skimmed finish ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 4.45m 2.62m red to 2.08m (14'7 8'7 red to 6'10) - Window to rear with views over park, radiator, skimmed finish ceiling.
Luxury Shower Room/W.C - Large fully tiled walk in shower, close coupled dual flush W.C pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet above. Shaver point. Remainder of walls are half tiled. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail/radiator. Extractor fan.
Communal Gardens - Well maintained gardens surround the block and are accessed via locked gates.
Parking - Large car park to the front of the block with allocated parking bay and visitors parking. In this area there is also a locked bicycle shed.
Storage Shed - This particular apartment has the added benefit of a storage shed which is located in the parking area.
Lease - 199 years from December 2013/Share of Freehold
No ground Rent payable as share of Freehold
Maintenance £1225 paid in two instalments of £612,50
Council Tax Band B 2020-2021 £1444,17 pa
BrochuresBrochureRichmond Court, Richmond Avenue, Benfleet
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Richmond Court, Richmond Avenue, Benfleet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Benfleet Station0.6 miles
- Pitsea Station2.3 miles
- Rayleigh Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Countryside Estates is an independent property agent, with offices based in the popular market towns of Rayleigh and Benfleet, Essex covering all local areas. Launched in 1988 by owners Nigel Pyle and Ian Law, we quickly became established as the estate agency of choice for buyers and sellers seeking excellence in customer service coupled with a wealth of property experience and local knowledge. The aim of our company is to provide the best possible advice when buying or se
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30122734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Estates, Countryside Estates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.