Moorfield Road, Denham, Uxbridge
- 3 Bedrooms
- Four piece family bathroom
- Driveway parking for multiple cars
- 26ft Garage
- Short walk to Denham Station with easy access to Marylebone Station
- Sought after location
Extended and well-presented semi detached family home in a sought after location within a short walk from Denham Village, local shops, leisure facilities and the mainline station (London Marylebone approx. 25 mins). The property has undergone major improvements from the current owners and offers ample living accommodation spread across two floors and there is also scope for further extension subject to planning permission.
The naturally light accommodation comprises impressive open plan dining room and lounge which give a total of 27ft living space and a show stopping kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, three large bedrooms and family bathroom suite with separate shower. The property further benefits from a larger than usual 26ft garage at the rear of the property which can be changed to a usable outbuilding or home office. The property further benefits from off street parking for multiple cars and a South facing garden. Viewings are highly recommended to capture what the property has to offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Moorfield Road, Denham, Uxbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Denham Station0.2 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station0.9 miles
- Gerrards Cross Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!We are getting a makeover!
First impressions count, so we're giving our Uxbridge branch a makeover.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB200257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.