Horsham Road, Cranleigh, GU6
- Traditional front facing bright and sunny reception rooms with bay windows, one with fireplace and sliding doors to rear garden.
- Potential for separate annexe with side access.
- Spacious fitted kitchen comprising white units, double sink, spaces for appliances and door to garden.
- Large front facing bedrooms enjoying traditional bay windows to front.
- Stairs leading to further bedroom accommodation.
- Wet room and separate cloakroom on ground floor plus basins in other rooms, together with two bathrooms on first floor as well as further basins in bedrooms.
- Rear garden not overlooked, mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges and trees, dining terrace, a summerhouse and a decorative well.
- Large private front garden with lawn, trees and a sweeping drive with plenty of parking.
Situated in a highly convenient location with Cranleigh village which provides a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and a comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, M&S 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and many independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside including the Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London.
Horsham Road, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chilworth Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 414270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.