Kimber House, Central
- Video Tour. Second floor - available now
- Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment
- Applianced kitchen
- Lounge with Patio doors to Balcony
- Bedroom with en suite shower room
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- Short walk to West Quay, Shops and Restaurants
- Local amenities close by and IOW Ferry Terminal
- Council tax band: B
Kimber House is a few minutes walk into the centre of Southampton with its extensive shops and leisure facilities and also to the Waterside Park area. Town Quay and Ocean Village with popular bars, restaurants and Marina facilities. Local public transport facilities include Southampton Central Station, which is approximately a twenty minute walk away. Ferries to the Isle of Wight leave nearby and a frequent local bus service operating in and around the city.
The property is available for rent now and early viewing is recommended by arrangement with Morris Dibben Residential Lettings. Due to the popularity of properties in this area early viewing is advised.
Please note there is no parking with this property.
Council tax band: B
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kimber House, Central
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.7 miles
- Woolston Station1.2 miles
- Millbrook Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our lettings and sales branch occupies a prominent corner plot on London Road, in the heart of the city. Our experienced team have been letting and selling property in Southampton for years and have extensive knowledge of the area.
Local information about Southampton
Southampton is a port city in Hampshire on the south coast. It's the closest city to the New Forest but is also a very green city, in the heart of the city is the Common with 326 acres of woodl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000583479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.