Copley Close, London, W7
- Large turfed garden to rear of house
- Private drive
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Contemporary interior throughout
- Utility room
- 4 double bedrooms
- STAMP DUTY Contribution Incentive
- £1,000 towards Legal Fee's & IFA Fee's Incentive
TEMPLEMAN HOUSE - EST. COMPLETION FEBRUARY 2021
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY
A unique opportunity to purchase a new build, 4 bedroom family home, in part of the award winning Copley Close Regeneration project. This property benefits from a large private garden and drive. Get in touch to register your interest
This home benefits from four double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the main bedroom.
The open plan living/ dining room looks out onto the garden, a drive way to the front with off street parking for two cars. The kitchen comes with modern units, as well as integrated appliances and there is a separate utility space off the hallway.
This home is brought to you by Broadway Living and lies in the London Borough of Ealing, just a short walk from Castle Bar Park train station. This could be the perfect opportunity to get on the property ladder, in a Zone 3 location.
A short walk from your doorstep, Hanwell itself offers over eight sq km of green space and is home to a mix of cafes, pubs and eateries to suit all tastes and budgets. Go on to explore New Broadway or Ealing Broadway, on one of the many Thames riverside terraces nearby, or Westfield Shopping Centre. Gunnell Leisure Centre is located just half a mile away and has facilities including a 50m pool, leisure pool, gym and exercise studios, as well as a health suite.
Designed using high quality materials, this home promises a cosmopolitan lifestyle in a setting that will and grow gracefully.
This part of West London will also benefit from the arrival of Crossrail’s Elizabeth Line, further strengthening the areas enviable transport links.
Call now to register your interest
*Photographs are of previous Broadway Living developments
Copley Close, London, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Bar Park Station0.0 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.5 miles
- West Ealing Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN47498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL Shared Ownership , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.