Bedwellty Road, Aberbargoed, BARGOED
- Recently renovated
- New Bathroom
- Great Location
- Ideal First time buy
Peter Alan are pleased to offer this fully renovated three bedroom mid terrace home, situated in the village of Aberbargoed.
Peter Alan are pleased to offer this fully renovated three bedroom mid terrace home, situated in the village of Aberbargoed. This property is exceptionally well presented throughout and consists of three bedrooms, lounge/dining room, new modern high gloss fitted kitchen, new modern bathroom, rear garden, garage, double glazing, gas central heating and new floor coverings and blinds throughout.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 6" extending to 12' 5" x 14' 10" ( 6.55m extending to 3.78m x 4.52m )
Double glazed bay window to front with Georgian bars, plastered ceiling and walls, 2 x radiators, open plan stairs to first floor with feature glass balustrade, new carpet to floor, opens to
Double glazed window to rear, plastered ceiling, plastered walls with glass splash backs, white high gloss finish kitchen combination of wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces. New fitted induction electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood. Stainless steel drainer and mixer taps. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor, radiator, obscured double glazed door to outside, door to
Bathroom 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
Newly fitted suite complete with obscured double glazed window to rear, plastered ceiling, plastered walls with tiled splash backs, white 3 piece consisting of low level W/C , pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled paneled bath with mixer tap and mains fed shower, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.36m )
2 x double glazed windows to front, plastered ceiling and walls, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, plastered ceiling and walls, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, plastered ceiling and walls, combi boiler, radiator
Yard with steps up to lawn area. Double glazed door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bedwellty Road, Aberbargoed, BARGOED
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bargoed Station0.3 miles
- Gilfach Fargoed Station0.8 miles
- Brithdir Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.