Phillimore Place, London, W8
- Bespoke Bert & May kitchen
- Huge roof terrace
- Two bathrooms
- Wooden floors
- Keyless entry system
- Phillimore Estate
Internally, the property is finished immaculately: the Bert & May kitchen is entirely bespoke and offers superb workspace. The living areas are fitted with oak flooring while the bedrooms are carpeted in neutral colours and the flat has remarkable storage throughout. Additionally, one of the bedrooms has a large en-suite and there's a second bathroom next door.
Tech-features include a Nest heating system, Intelligent Mist fire system, Curiosa light fittings and a Klevio keyless entry unit. The crown jewel of this property is undeniably the 700 square foot roof terrace. Offering views across West London, there's a rooftop kitchenette with a sink and wine fridge, perfect for hosting summer parties or barbecues.
Offered furnished or unfurnished this remarkable property is available immediately.
Phillimore Place, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Holland Park Station0.5 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Sandersons is a company that seeks to transcend the stereo types of the property industry. We offer all the services to you that one would expect, but seek to do it in a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere where you are likely to make long lasting business relationships. We pride ourselves in offering solutions that are refreshing and dynamic.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP0025B0. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.