Drummond Road, Romford, RM7
- Potential To Put Your Own Stamp On
- Blank Canvas
- Great Room Proportions
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Quiet Location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a two bedroom, freehold house with great room proportions and fantastic potential to put your own stamp on and extend (subject to planning permission).
The property comprises a good sized lounge, separate dining room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a good sized rear garden.
The property is located on a quiet residential road within walking distance to Romford town centre which offers a wide range of shopping facilities. Romford Station is close by and provides swift access into Stratford and London Liverpool Street.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Drummond Road, Romford, RM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station0.6 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.5 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1054188-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.