High Street, Queen Camel, Somerset, BA22
- STUNNING NATURAL STONE DETACHED PROPERTY DATING BACK TO C.1850
- BEAUTIFUL LEVEL GARDENS AND PADDOCK LAND EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 4.5 ACRES
- SWEEPING DRIVEWAY APPROACH PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 8 + CARS LEADING TO DOUBLE GARAGE
- EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION - 3474 SQUARE FEET
- SCOPE FOR ANNEX CONVERSION OR EXTENSION - subject to the necessary planning permission
- CHARACTER FEATURES INCLUDE EXPOSED BEAM WORK AND BRICK AND HAMSTONE OPEN FIREPLACE
- OIL FIRED RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENVIABLY FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF GRADE II LISTING
- SUPERB ACCESS TO VILLAGE CENTRE AMENITIES AND A303 TRUNK ROAD TO LONDON
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED!
Pathway leads to storm porch, outside light, solid oak period front door leads to entrance reception hall.
ENTRANCE RECEPTION HALL
A generous greeting area providing a heart to the home, exposed beam work, hardwood staircase rises to the first floor, under stairs storage recess, uPVC double glazed window to the front, window seat, cottage-style doors lead off the entrance reception hall to the main reception rooms.
DRAWING ROOM – 16’10 Maximum x 21’10 Maximum
A beautifully proportioned yet warm main reception room enjoying heavy exposed beam work, Hamstone and brick open fireplace with cast iron grate, flagstone hearth. This room enjoys a light triple aspect with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front with fitted window seats, uPVC double glazed window to the side and glazed double doors leading to the rear, two radiators, feature arched brick alcove.
OFFICE / SNUG – 13’6 Maximum x 12’1 Maximum
Enjoying a light dual aspect with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front, uPVC double glazed window to the side. All windows enjoy views across the gardens and fields beyond, two radiators, TV point.
FARMHOUSE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM – 15’4 Maximum x 14’11 Maximum
A beautifully presented room enjoying an extensive range of Shaker style kitchen units comprising oak work surfaces, solid granite work surfaces and surrounds, inset composite one and a half sink bowl and drainer unit with mixer tap over, oil fired two oven AGA with attached electric Aga oven module and electric hob, a range of drawers, pan drawers and storage cupboards under, integrated dishwasher, a range of matching wall mounted cupboards, corner carousel cupboards, fitted larder cupboard, uPVC double glazed window enjoys views across the rear garden to fields beyond, ceramic floor tiles, exposed beam work. Entrance from the kitchen leads to the dining room.
DINING ROOM – 16’3 Maximum x 11’2 Maximum
A well proportioned dining room able to accommodate large dining room table, enjoying a light dual aspect with uPVC double glazed door with sidelights opening onto the rear garden enjoying views across fields, uPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, exposed beam work and red brick elevations, cast iron open fireplace, feature brick arched alcove, fitted cupboards, radiator. Entrance from the kitchen leads to the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM – 6’4 Maximum x 7’1 Maximum
A range of Shaker style kitchen units comprising granite work surface, decorative tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink bowl and drainer unit with mixer tap over, cupboards under, space and plumbing for washing machine, matching wall mounted cupboards, fitted wall mounted stainless steel microwave, radiator, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door leads to conservatory/boot room.
CONSERVATORY/BOOT ROOM – 23’8 Maximum x 5’9 Maximum
uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear enjoying lovely outlooks across the rear garden to fields beyond, uPVC double glazed door to the rear, radiator, second entrance door leads from the driveway to the utility room, integral door leads to double garage.
Secondary pine staircase rises from the conservatory / boot room to the first-floor landing, housing oil-fired central heating boiler. Door leads to studio / office / bedroom five.
STUDIO / OFFICE / BEDROOM FIVE – 20’9 Maximum x 15’8 Maximum
Enjoying a light dual aspect with two double glazed Velux ceiling windows to the rear, uPVC double glazed window to the side, two radiators.
Pine latch door leads from the entrance hall to cloakroom.
Fitted low level WC, wall mounted wash basin, panelling to dado height, uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Staircase rises from the entrance reception hall to the first-floor landing. A generous landing area, uPVC double glazed stairwell window to the front of the property, exposed beam work, double doors lead to fitted linen cupboard space, latch door leads to airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and hot water pump, slatted
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Queen Camel, Somerset, BA22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Our range of services has expanded from straightforward property sales, into lettings, management, financial services, mortgage broking, sites, new homes, property investment and development. We even have an International department if you are looking for a home or investment abroad, with a bit of sun
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007008353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.