Culfor Road, Loughor, Swansea
- Double Fronted Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms with One Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Set in approx 6 acres of land
- Ample Parking
- Viewing Essential
Virtual Tour Available. Pablack Gorseinon are delighted to offer this immaculately presented, spacious detached farm house located within a prime and sought after location on Culfor Road in Loughor, a village near the town of Gorseinon. Offering excellent links to the Gower and M4 motorway.
****Virtual Tour Available**** Pablack Gorseinon are delighted to offer to market this immaculately presented, spacious detached farm house located within a prime and sought after location on Culfor Road in Loughor, a village near the town of Gorseinon. Offering excellent links to the Gower and the M4 motorway. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a detached double fronted farm house situated on approximately 6 acres of land.
The property is approached via a gated entrance onto a sweeping driveway, leading to a parking area for ten vehicles and further gated entrance into the front garden. There are lawned areas to the front and side of the property and are bordered with shrubs and mature trees. To front and side of the property are three fields.
Internally, the ground floor has two spacious reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and utility room. On the first floor a landing provides access cloakroom and three bedrooms with views over the surrounding countryside.
The generous space on offer within this property and externally offer perfect accommodation for growing families and equally those buyers looking for a a rural location.
Lounge 16' 3" max x 15' 5" ( 4.95m max x 4.70m )
Entered via the front door. Two feature alcoves. Window to front. Radiator. Feature marble fireplace. Stairs leading to the first floor. Door to:
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Window to front. Radiator. Feature open fireplace.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14' 1" x 15' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.85m )
Two windows to rear. Window to side. Tiled flooring. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Radiator. Tiled splash back.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising p-shaped bath with shower over, wc and wash hand basin. Two windows to rear. Access to loft space. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls.
Fitted with wall and base units. Plumbed for washing machine. Cooker with four ring gas hob. Tiled flooring. Window to rear.
Outer Hallway 8' 3" x 4' 8" ( 2.51m x 1.42m )
Tiled flooring. Window to side. Part tiled walls. Door leading to side garden.
Window to side. Radiator. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.62m )
Window to front. Radiator. Panoramic views to front. open plan to:
Walk-in shower, wc and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Window to front. Radiator. Panoramice views to views.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 8' 8" ( 3.23m max x 2.64m )
Window to front. Radiator. Panoramic views to front.
Fitted with a wc and wash hand basin. Radiator. Cupboard housing the boiler.
The front of the property is approached via a gated entrance onto a long driveway leading to the front parking area providing parking for ten vehicles. There are three fields surrounding the property giving this lovely home an idyllic feel. Steps lead to a fenced lawned garden area to the front. And there is a side patio area which leads to one of the fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Culfor Road, Loughor, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gowerton Station1.2 miles
- Bynea Station1.9 miles
- Llangennech Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOR302836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Gorseinon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.