Waterloo Street, Hove
- Spacious one bedroom ground floor converted flat
- Separate lounge & kitchen
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Central Hove location
- Many local amenities
- Large Storage Cupboard
This one bedroom converted ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation throughout. The master bedroom to the rear of the property is of an excellent size and the lounge has space for a dining table. You also have a good size kitchen and a spacious inner hallway with plenty of storage. You will never be short of things to do here, there are a wide range of shops and some of the city's finest eateries practically on your doorstep.
The property would make an ideal investment, full time residence or maybe even a holiday home by the sea.
KITCHEN 9' 8" x 6' 6" (2.95m x 1.98m)
SITTING ROOM 13' 4" x 9' 10" (4.06m x 3m)
BEDROOM 14' 9" x 9' 11" (4.5m x 3.02m)
BrochuresA4 4 page portrai...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Waterloo Street, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Opening over 6 years ago Phillips & Still has quickly become one of Brighton & Hove's leading, award winning independent estate agents. Richard Phillips and Chris Still, the two managing directors, bring with them over 30 years of combined experience working as estate agents in Brighton and the surrounding area.
Our state-of-the-art office uses the latest technologies in modern estate agenting to make the customer experience transparent and accessible. Our primary aim is to ensure the h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041002871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.