Elizabeth Court, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR **
- Luxury Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Finished To An Exceptional Standard
- Set Within The Old School Building
- No Chain Delay. THIS IS A MUST SEE
Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hall, a well-appointed modern kitchen open plan to the lounge, fitted with a range of units, integrated appliances including hob with extractor over, oven , dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer, complementary worktops and upstands.
There are two double bedrooms, master with modern en-suite shower room and a three piece family bathroom.
Externally, there is allocated parking and visitor parking, and landscaped communal gardens.
The property is leasehold and the ground rent is £200 per year, and is in council tax band D. There are maintenance charges of £1250 per year which include building insurance, window cleaning, cleaning of the communal areas, maintenance of the gardens and covers the structure of the building.
What The Owner Says
Located in a prime location within walking distance to St Annes Square with superb bars and restaurants, local amenities and attractions including the beach, St Annes Pier. There are also good transport link and schools.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and space that this home offers.
Call today to request a copy of a virtual tour to see for yourself!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Elizabeth Court, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station0.8 miles
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station1.0 miles
- Lytham Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.