Chilworth Gate, Broxbourne
- Easy access to Broxbourne Station
- Entry Phone System
- Communal parking
- Electric Heating
- Ground Floor
- Double glazing
- Long Lease
- Chain free
- Call Now
Hallway - Airing cupboard, storage heater, storage cupboard doors leading to lounge and bedroom.
Lounge/Diner - 5.64m x 2.90m (18'6 x 9'6) - Double glazed window to front aspect, dado rail, electric heater, coving and access to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.46m x 2.13m (8'1 x 7'0) - Double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls, eye and base level units with worktop surfaces, fitted hob, oven and extractor, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom - 3.81m x 2.59m (12'6 x 8'6) - (into fitted wardrobe) Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobe and electric heater.
Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C, tiled floor and tiled walls.
Reference - CH6080/AX/AX/AX/23102020
BrochuresBrochureChilworth Gate, Broxbourne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Chilworth Gate, Broxbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station0.8 miles
- Cheshunt Station2.4 miles
- Rye House Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on service and always aim to bring something different, new and refreshing to the local property market. With a team with over 25 years experience in the property market an our branch manger Paul Lincoln overseeing the day
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30128832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.