Elm Grove, Fawdon, Newcastle upon Tyne
- GREAT LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- CLOSE TO METRO
- REAR GARDEN
The accommodation comprises of 807 Sq. ft (75m2)
- Tenant holding deposit charged at a rate of one weeks rent.
Upon a successful application and with the consent of a tenant the holding deposit will be put towards the balance of the tenancy deposit.
01. Entrance Hallway (Ground Floor)
1.91m ( 6'4'') x 1.82m ( 6'0'') (Height: 2.40m ( 7'11''))
Carpet throughout, small panel radiator, upvc front door.
02. Living Room (Ground Floor)
4.21m ( 13'10'') x 6.22m ( 20'5'') (Height: 2.38m ( 7'10''))
Laminate floor throughout, two wall mounted radiators, fitted vertical blinds, two double glazed windows, two ceiling mounted light fittings & electric fire.
03. Kitchen (Ground Floor)
3.21m ( 10'7'') x 2.66m ( 8'9'') (Height: 2.37m ( 7'10''))
Fitted units with integrated appliances, double glazed window, stainless steel sink, large floor tiles throughout, wall tiles around work units & panel radiator.
04. Utility Room (Ground Floor)
1.56m ( 5'2'') x 2.00m ( 6'7'') (Height: 2.37m ( 7'10''))
Vinyl floor, freestanding washing machine, upvc rear door.
05. Bathroom (First Floor)
2.77m ( 9'2'') x 1.66m ( 5'6'') (Height: 2.25m ( 7'5''))
Floor tiles throughout, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, two windows, wash hand basin, WC
06. Bedroom One (First Floor)
3.41m ( 11'3'') x 3.58m ( 11'9'') (Height: 2.29m ( 7'7''))
Laminate floor throughout, storage cupboard, air vent, wall panel radiator, light fitting.
07. Bedroom Two (First Floor)
3.43m ( 11'4'') x 2.75m ( 9'1'') (Height: 2.27m ( 7'6''))
Carpet throughout, double glazed window, light fitting & radiator.
08. Bedroom Three (First Floor)
2.38m ( 7'10'') x 2.66m ( 8'9'') (Height: 2.27m ( 7'6''))
Carpet throughout, double glazed window, vertical blinds, light fitting, radiator.
Low maintenance front & rear gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency
Elm Grove, Fawdon, Newcastle upon Tyne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fawdon Metro Station0.1 miles
- Wansbeck Road Metro Station0.3 miles
- Regent Centre Metro Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Ashburton Lettings & Property Management, Gosforth
309 Salters Road, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4HN
Finding your perfect rental property commands more than your average letting agent. It all has to come together seamlessly. Our unique combination of skills knowledge and experience produces great results in a way that is easy and enjoyable for you. We deal with the complexities so you don't have to.
Whether you are looking to let the smallest apartment or a spacious family home, our experience, knowledge and professional marketing approach will ensure you will not be disappointed in th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashburton Lettings & Property Management, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.