London Road, Wheatley
- Excellent location in the village, with extensive amenities nearby
- Close proximity to A/M40 for access into Oxford City and London
- Moments from local bus stops for access to Oxford/Thame and train stations
- Unusual storage cellar based in the kitchen/diner
- Double garage and parking
- No onward chain
A post war three bedroom semi-detached home with generous gardens, a detached garage and expired planning permission to extend further. The house is set well back from the London Road and has parking plus a double garage at the bottom of the garden. The accommodation comprises entrance porch which leads to the hallway, door leading to the light and airy double aspect sitting room with a log burning stove. There is a spacious study with wood laminate floor which in turn leads to the open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden and a sizable separate utility room. The family bathroom benefiting from a separate shower is on the ground floor. Within the kitchen is a trapdoor to a useful cellar. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, there is a WC for convenience. There are mains wired fire alarms, burglar alarm and a CCTV security system. Externally, the property enjoys a generous garden frontage and the rear garden has a spacious patio with steps up to the lawned rear garden with gated access to the gravel parking bay and a timber framed garage.
* Excellent location in the village, with extensive amenities nearby
* Close proximity to A/M40 for access into Oxford City and London
* Moments from local bus stops for access to Oxford/Thame and train stations
* Unusual storage cellar based in the kitchen/diner
* Double garage and parking
* No onward chain
The property is situated on London Road with bus stops moments from the house and less then 10 minutes walk to the village centre. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. The nearby Park & Ride provide services to central London and Oxford City. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises of a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
London Road, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.4 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10583119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.