Russell Street, Cardiff
- MID-TERRANCE HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM/DINING
- KITCHEN TO REAR
- ON STREET PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION - Three bedroom mid-terraced home, briefly comprises of a large open plan reception room, kitchen and rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Three bedroom mid-terraced home, briefly comprises of a large open plan reception room, kitchen and rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Upvc double glazed door entering to hallway, stairs to first floor accommodation, under stairs storage and doors to ground floor accommodation.
Living Room 23' 4" x 11' 9" max into recess ( 7.11m x 3.58m max into recess )
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround to the front aspect, further feature fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth to the rear aspect. Double glazed window to front and rear aspect.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
Matching range of base and eye level units with contrasting worktops, space for oven with extractor hood over, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, door to garden. Wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
Master bedroom to the rear aspect with double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
Second bedroom to the front aspect with double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
Third bedroom to the front aspect with a double glazed window, fitted storage.
Four piece suite comprising of bath with panel, low lever w.c, glass shower cubical and a pedestal wash hand basin. Window to rear.
Enclosed rear garden with paved flooring, garden shed for additional storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Russell Street, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.4 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY303615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.