- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Situated in a Private Cul-de-Sac
- Stunning Open Planned Living Space
- Four Double Bedrooms with Two En-Suite
- Plot of Approximately 0.25 Acres (STMS)
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Double Garage
- Solar PV & Air Source Underfloor Heating
- GUIDE PRICE £550,000 - £575,000
The property enjoys spacious and versatile accommodation, with four double bedrooms and stunning open-plan living space. Situated in the sought-after village of Gressenhall, within a private cul-de-sac of just five properties, all featuring large plot sizes, pleasant landscaped surrounds, ample parking and detached double garages.
The exceptional standard also includes great energy efficient features, such as air source underfloor heating and solar PV panels, which have helped ensure the property is able to achieve the maximum energy efficiency rating, without compromise.
Excellent levels of natural light flood into the property through the stunning bespoke triple glazed windows, whilst large full height glazed doors ensure the wonderful south facing gardens become an integral part of the home.
GRESSENHALL An unspoilt rural village which has a post office/village stores, public house and is also the home of the Rural Life Museum. Further amenities can be found in the nearby town of Dereham with a wide range of facilities including schools, a swimming pool and golf course. The village is in the catchment area for the well-regarded Litcham High School. The cathedral city of Norwich is about 20 miles away with cultural and leisure activities for most tastes. There is a regular rail service to London Liverpool Street with an approximate journey time of 1 hour 40 minutes and an expanding airport which has an increasing number of flights to European destinations with most international destinations available via Schiphol.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage. Heating via an air source heat pump, with underfloor heating. Additional Solar PV Panels. Telephone and fibre optic broadband connected, direct to the premises (FTTP).
COUNCIL TAX Band E.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING A. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 33944
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station13.7 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don’t believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that ‘extra mile’. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439035441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.