Trafalgar Close, Hessle
- Modern 2 Double Bedroom Semi Detached House (Built In 2015)
- Immaculately Presented/Recently Decorated/New Carpets &New Shower
- Entrance, W.C, Lounge/Diner & Modern Fitted Kitchen With Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Alarm Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Gazing, Drive & Enclosed Rear Garden (Not Over Looked)
- Close To Shops/Amenities/Hessle Square/A63 to M62
- Hidden Gem Not To Be Missed! Early Viewing Recommended
Via entrance door.
Radiator, light fitting and door to ground floor rooms.
UPVC double glazed Privacy window to front aspect, radiator, extractor fan, light fitting and two piece white suite comprising; WC and hand wash basin.
10' 11'' x 5' 8'' (3.32m x 1.73m)
UPVC double glaze window to front aspect, radiator and spotlight fittings. Modern kitchen with high gloss doors comprising; base, drawer on wall mounted units, worksurfaces and splash-back tiles, Sink units with space and plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer, built in electric fan assisted oven, gas hob and extractor above.
15' 11'' x 12' 5'' (4.85m x 3.78m) Maximum
UPVC double glaze window and UPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect. Radiator, large understate storage cupboard two light fittings.
First Floor Landing
Light fitting and loft hatch. Radiator and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
11' 1'' x 12' 6'' (3.38m x 3.81m)
UPVC double glaze feature window to rear aspect, radiator and light fitting.
6' 11'' x 6' 2'' (2.11m x 1.88m)
Chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlight fittings and white three-piece suite comprising; WC, pedestal wash basin and panel bath with shower over and fitted screen. (shower was newly fitted November 19)
8' 6'' x 12' 6'' (2.59m x 3.81m)
UPVC double glazed feature window to front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and pendant light fitting.
OUTSIDE To The Front
Lawn garden and access to private drive.
OUTSIDE - PARKING
Driveway to the front.
OUTSIDE - To The Side
Lawn and access to walk way with access gate leading to the rear garden.
OUTSIDE - Rear Garden
Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio, footpath and rear access gate.
Fixtures & Fittings
Fixtures and fittings within the property may be available by separate negotiation unless otherwise stated. Any items of particular importance to you can be verified by contacting one of our team.
In most cases we use wide angle lens photography to ensure we capture as much of the room and its features. This can distort the image slightly and should be considered alongside the other details within the particulars. Oscars give notice that these particulars whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Purchasers and potential purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to assess their accuracy. No person in the employment of Oscars has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
Free Valuation/Market Appraisal
If you are considering selling your property, we would be delighted to provide a free valuation and marketing advice. Please contact the office on to arrange an appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Trafalgar Close, Hessle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station0.7 miles
- Barrow Haven Station2.3 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Oscars Estate Agents was formed in 2008 as a local independent estate agent covering Hull and East Yorkshire.
Our services have expanded since the companies inception and we now provide a full range of property services including valuation, residential sales, residential lettings and property management as well as mortgage advice and other financial services.
In 2017 we relocated our head office into new premises overlooking the fields at Anlaby Common following an extensive refur
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10607157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oscars, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.