Lower Church Lane, Tipton
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DETACHED RESIDENCE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE GARDEN
- GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY
- FAMILY KITCHEN WITH DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ** STUNNING DETACHED ** AMENITIES GALORE ** TIPTON TRAIN STATION ** FOUR BEDROOMS ** EN-SUITE TO MASTER ** GARAGE ** DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS ** IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN WITH DINER ** FAMILY LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN **GROUND FLOOR WC ** UTILITY **
A DETACHED FAMILY HOME which is PRESENTED TO AN IMMACULATE STANDARD .... Offering FOUR Bedrooms all of Good Size, with En-suite to the Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom and a Landing which will IMPRESS.
To the Ground Floor the Property has a Spacious Entrance Hallway with a Guest WC and Storage Cupboard with access to the Lounge and the Family Kitchen/ Diner. NO CHAIN.
Perfectly Located within easy access of TiptonTrain Station, Amenities of Tipton Town Centre & Great Bridge with access links to Birmingham and Dudley. The Estate is Modern and highly sought after.
An alarmed residence with double glazed door to front with frosted glass, under stairs cupboard, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Double glazed window to front with frosted glass, corner wash hand basin, WC, part tiled, central heating radiator and vinyl floor.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 6" ( 5.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to side leading out to garden, central heating radiator, telephone point, TV point and carpet.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 18' 4" ( 3.25m x 5.59m )
Fitted kitchen with cream high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, three double glazed windows to front and side, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and vinyl floor.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 4' 8" ( 1.85m x 1.42m )
Double glazed door with privacy glass, sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, work surfaces, central heating radiator and tiling.
Impressive landing with balconette staircase, double glazed window to rear, loft access, central heating radiator and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan, part tiled, central heating radiator and ceiling downlight.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" to wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 2.72m to wardrobe x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, central heating radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, central heating radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and carpet.
Double glazed window to rear with privacy glass, heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with mirror above, WC, extractor fan, part tiled and ceiling spotlights.
Having access to rear gate and garage, plenty of kerb appeal, unique front gardens surrounding the property as on a generous corner plot, shrubs and borders, wrought iron fence, hedges and tandem two car space in front of garage.
Large rear garden, raised flower beds, shrubs, borders, patio, lawn area, pergola, power outlets and outside tap.
Having up and over doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lower Church Lane, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station0.4 miles
- Tipton Station0.6 miles
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dudley Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Dudley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY103084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.