The Drive, Adel, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
- DETACHED PROPERTY,
- PLANNING APPROVED FOR WRAP ROUND EXTENSION
- AND UPSTAIRS BEDROOM,
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES,
- LOUNGE, DINING/SITTING ROOM,
- KITCHEN OPEN TO FAMILY ROOM,
- FIVE BEDROOMS,
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM.
- DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, GARDENS.
IMPOSING DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED.
Book to view this PERIOD, DETACHED home which offers flexible and spacious accommodation, ideal for the growing family. The property sits on a favoured tree lined street in the heart of Adel and is close to a range of excellent local amenities.
The property has the added advantage of PLANNING PERMISSION APPROVED FOR A LARGE WRAP AROUND EXTENSION TO THE GROUND FLOOR AND FOR AN EXTRA BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR.
In brief the property which enjoys many period features such as high ceilings and original fire surrounds comprises;
A charming entrance portico, with door to warm and welcoming reception hall with large under stairs storage cupboard, lounge with wood burning fire, dining/sitting room with ORIGINAL, fire surround, a modern kitchen which is open to a family room with log burner and built in cupboard, off the kitchen there is a spacious utility and guest W.C.
To the first floor, landing, FIVE bedrooms and CONTEMPORARY bathroom.
Outside, to the front, the house is set well back from the road and electronically operated gates open on to a vast block paved driveway which leads to a single garage. There is also a lawned garden.
Externally, to the rear, patio leading on to an EXTENSIVE, lawned garden with shed and summerhouse.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Drive, Adel, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.3 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.2 miles
- Headingley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC200060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.