Manor Close, Henfield
- Semi Detached Bungalow In Prime Location
- Close To Shops & Bus Routes
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Contemporary Wet Room/WC
- Lounge With Feature Open Fireplace
- Secluded West Facing Rear Garden With Greenhouse
- Private Driveway & Garage
- Recent Boiler Replacement
- Double Glazed
Henfield’s bustling High Street offers an excellent range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a bakers, greengrocers, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. The village also has both doctors and dental surgeries and a leisure centre. Open countryside is never far with miles of walking and cycling available. St Peter’s CEP School is within comfortable walking distance.
This deceptively spacious bungalow comes to the market for the first time since it’s construction in 1956. The property has been modernised over the years and although originally built as a 3 bedroom home, the Paula Rosa kitchen has been skilfully extended into one of the bedrooms to create a wonderful open plan dual aspect kitchen and dining room with patio doors opening to the garden. The Vaillant gas central heating boiler was replaced in 2019. The bathroom/WC has been converted to a contemporary wet-room/Shower room.
The sitting room is also dual aspect with a decorative feature fireplace and there are 2 comfortable double bedrooms, one with a range of wardrobe cupboards. There is plenty of storage throughout the bungalow and a welcoming hallway. Externally, there is an enclosed front garden, a private driveway to the side, leading to a single garage. The lawned rear garden enjoys a high level of seclusion and a westerly aspect with greenhouse to the rear of the garage.
BrochuresBrochureManor Close, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Manor Close, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30131244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.